The DREAM – PRINCESS
This is a 1991 CR500. Bought in Nov. 2014 (at 23 years). Let’s see how long it will take to bring it back to life ………
Finally, I was able to bring it back to life on April 7th 2015. With some small adjustments and some parts I hope to be on the track soon.
Now, May 4th 2015 everyting looks good …….
Thanks to: www.boyesen.com www.emigracing.com www.btosports.com www.warp9racing.com www.damianik.at www.evo-mx.com www.honda-schmidinger.at www.auner.at www.moto-shop.at www.procircuit.de www.cmsnl.com www.mastercross.net
And special thanks to Ove ! His 1990 CR250 was a very big inspiration and help for this build!
Here a very useful link from www.oem-cycle.com : for the CR500 interchange list klick HERE . A lot of part – dimensions are listed too!
non Honda parts:
– front fork 2014 KX450F with 2012 brake and 2015 wheel
– triple clamps 2012 KX450F with EMIG Racing custom steam
– throttle 2014 KTM / Husky 2-stroke
– foot pegs 2014 KTM / Husky titanium by Akrapovic
– rear wheel is 19″ WARP9
– rear brake line is VENHILL, also throttle and clutch cable
– BOYESEN covers and rad valve
– AC Racing alu subframe
– Pro Circuit exhaust
– RENTHAL bar and gripes
– UFO plastics
– WÖSSNER piston & WISECO crankshaft
CR500R 1991- 2015 Video(s)